Source: Global Network
[Global Network Report, Reporter Yan Peiyun] "Trump is about to bomb Iran." The British Daily Mail reported on February 2, citing high-level Israeli sources, claiming that the United States and Israel are preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities.
"The focus of the world is on Donald Trump's decision to launch a global trade war today. But within weeks, this leader who swore 'to seek peace through strength' last month is now planning to spark a real war." Columnist Dan Hodges of the Daily Mail made a "prediction" in the opening part of the report.
"I am currently in Tel Aviv, Israel. According to several political, military, and diplomatic high-level sources, the United States and Israel are preparing to attack Iran to finally eliminate the threat posed by the country's nuclear weapons program." Dan Hodges continued to reveal inside information, and a high-level source from the Israeli government also told him, "This (nuclear plan) should have been avoided long ago," "It's time to draw the line."

On March 15, the White House released a photo of U.S. President Trump watching a military operation against Yemen's Houthi rebels on social media platforms. Photo source: White House X account
The report further cited another high-level Israeli diplomatic source as disclosing, "From Israel's perspective, this is the best opportunity to deal with the Iranian issue since Trump entered the White House. There has never been a better chance than this."
"Precise intelligence on the progress of Iran's nuclear program has always been difficult to obtain. But the reality is that they (their nuclear capabilities) have approached a level that makes everyone uneasy - and this state has persisted for some time." The above diplomatic source also said.
The Daily Mail said that the proposed attack timetable has not yet been finalized, but Trump has issued an ultimatum to Iran over the nuclear issue. CNN reported on March 19 that sources familiar with the matter revealed that Trump had issued a "two-month ultimatum" in a letter, demanding that Iran accept a new nuclear agreement or face serious consequences.
The report also mentioned that a week ago, the United States deployed three B-2 stealth strategic bombers to its military base on Diego Garcia Island in the Indian Ocean, equipped with long-range refueling equipment. "This deployment is significant - because the gathering of such complex and expensive assets is rare, and B-2 bombers can carry GBU-57 'Massive Ordnance Penetrator' bunker-busting bombs, which are sufficient to penetrate Iran's fortified nuclear bunkers."
"Trump's trade war is just the prelude. A real war is coming." The Daily Mail concluded.
TASS, Russia, Nziv News Agency, Israel, and other media noticed and forwarded the above report. So far, there has been no official response from the United States, Israel, or Iran.
Previously, NBC reported on March 30 that local time, Trump threatened that "if Iran does not reach an agreement with the United States regarding its nuclear issues, the United States will bomb Iran." In response, Reuters reported that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Ryabkov issued a warning on April 1, stating that a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities would have "catastrophic" consequences for the wider region.
On April 1, Iranian Foreign Minister Araghchi stated that Iran once again reaffirmed that under any circumstances, it will not seek, produce, or acquire nuclear weapons. Araghchi stated that ten years have passed since the signing of the JCPOA, and seven years have passed since the United States unilaterally withdrew from the agreement, with no evidence to suggest that Iran has violated this commitment. He also mentioned that past diplomatic interactions have proven their effectiveness and remain viable today, but all must be clear that there is no so-called "military option," let alone a "military solution."
Amir Saeed Ilkhani, Iran's permanent representative to the United Nations, issued a stern warning against any military adventurism in a letter to the UN Security Council on March 31, stating: "If the United States or Israel launches any aggressive action or attack against Iran's sovereignty, territorial integrity, or national interests, Iran will respond swiftly and decisively."
Original text: https://www.toutiao.com/article/7489064904265679397/
Disclaimer: This article solely represents the author's personal views. Please express your attitude by clicking the "like/dislike" buttons below.